NEL Fund Managers is proud to announce they are officially signed up to the North of Tyne Combined Authority‘s Good Work Pledge!
The Good Work Pledge is a scheme where North East businesses can stand up and be counted for being fair employers.
The pledge means businesses are committing to the Five Pillars of Practice –
- Promoting Health and Wellbeing, which involves providing a safe working environment, and providing opportunities for people to develop healthy lifestyles, especially positive mental health;
- Developing a Balanced Workforce, which involves investing in training and progression for employees, planning for now and for the future, and ensuring that inclusiveness and equity are central to your work;
- Valuing and Rewarding your Workforce, which involves means paying a fair wage, offering extra benefits, and providing security and job fulfilment wherever possible;
- Effective Communication & Representation, which involves promoting trust and fairness by valuing and listening to employees, and involving them throughout the organisation;
- Demonstrate a Social Responsibility, which involves contributing to the local area by buying locally, thinking green, and supporting employees to give back through volunteering or community action.
Find out more at: https://www.northoftyne-ca.gov.uk/projects/good-work-pledge/